Welcome to Google Cloud Professional Cloud Network Engineer Practice tests.
Cloud Network Engineers are in high demand because of the complexity of today’s networks and the need to integrate them with new technologies. However, Cloud Networking is a difficult field to break into because it’s so knowledge-intensive and there are so many opportunities for mistakes.
You’ve got the skills and experience but you need to practice and prove you know what you’re doing.
Take our GCP Practice Tests and prove you know what you’re doing. Our tests cover all topics mentioned in the official google exam guide. Practice until you’re confident and then take the GCP certification exam for a guaranteed pass.
What does a Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer do?
A Professional Cloud Network Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of network infrastructures in the Google Cloud. This professional may be assigned to networking or cloud teams, where he or she will collaborate with architects who develop cloud infrastructure. Using the Google Cloud Console and/or command-line interface, the Cloud Network Engineer ensures that cloud implementations are successful by drawing on his or her previous experience with network services, application, and container networking, hybrid and multi-cloud connectivity, implementing virtual private clouds (VPCs), and security for established network architectures.
The Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design, plan, and prototype a Google Cloud network
- Implement Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) instances
- Configure network services
- Implement hybrid interconnectivity
- Manage, monitor, and optimize network operations
About the current GA exam
Length: 2 hours
Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
Exam delivery method:
a) Take the online-proctored exam from a remote location, review the online testing requirements.
b) Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center, locate a test center near you.
Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud.
What are some of the tangible benefits of being Google Cloud certified?
Become Google Cloud certified and unlock the following benefits:
- Receive Google Cloud certification merchandise for every professional level certification earned.
- Build your professional network and engage with other certified leaders by accessing an exclusive Google Cloud Certified community.
- Receive a digital badge and a certificate to showcase your achievements on social media
- Opt into a publicly accessible Credential Holder Directory created for the certified community and unlock the employment opportunities..
- Get an exclusive chance to attend virtual and in-person industry events hosted by Google Cloud and earn more swag.
- Receive a 50% discount applicable toward recertification.